Thursday, March 19, 2009

I am a happy camper.

I now have this massive obsession eith Etsy. I'm on the forums nearly all day, posting and promoting my shop. I love it! It's so much fun! Not only that, but just one day after I create my shop I received my first sale! I feel so happy to know that others are interested in my items. I've been attending craft shows for years and no one seemed intereseted in the work I had to offer. It seems as though I've found my little place to share and talk about what I create with others accross the globe. Go Etsy!

Today will also be the day where I will officially release my blog to the rest of the Etsy community. I'd love it if you added me! :)

Happy shopping/selling, my dear Etsians!

3 comments:

  1. I know just how you feel about the etsy forums!! It is addicting. Love you cards - amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love etsy and your enthusiasm! Art needs to be made, shared, bought and used!

    Thank you for bringing life to it!

    Patricia
    TattooDreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello- I saw you in an Etsy forum the other night (day? I lose track!) and your cards are great! Have you been checking out the other Etsy shops? I've spent more buying than I have selling! What a great place!

    ReplyDelete