Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Crafty Business

Hello! This whole week has been absolutely freezing here in Illinois. The current temperature is -10 degrees (NOT including the windchill!). It's been snowing quite a lot as well and nearly 10 inches are covering the ground. I figure: If it's going to be cold, at least it should snow! I'm happy that I don't have to do much around here. It's much more pleasant looking out at the snow from a comfortable home than being anywhere else.

In other news, I've been making great strides with my business, Shoebox21 Designs. Since I'm officially starting it up again, I've been busy setting up a business account with my bank, promoting some of my items on other sites (i.e. Crobbies, ShopHandmade), and still working on my own site as well. It's coming along slowly but surely. I'm hoping that I'll have most of everything completed before school begins. I hope to list my designs on Etsy as well, but I'm a little hesitant since there's a listing fee (and unfortunately, money doesn't grow on trees).

Check out my online shops when you get the chance! Let me know what you think!
Shoebox21Designs.Crobbies.com
Shoebox21.ShopHandmade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment